RockTech USA • 4164 W Industrial Loop • Coeur d’Alene • ID • 83815 • Phone +1 208 765-4231 • Fax +1 208 765-8248
Website designed by DBA Graphix 2011
Bench drilling application
In bench drilling large cost savings can be done. Even such limited hole deviation as 1-3 degrees from the precalculated hole direction, give unacceptable cost increases for drilling and blasting.
* Shorter alignment time
* Less drill meter
* Lower consumption of explosives
* Lower consumption of drill bits and steels
* Increased safety
* Less overbreak
* Uniform fragmentation
* Less secondary blasting
How errors can be minimized:
The INKLINATOR CMI Tunnel is designed for tunneling rigs. The CMI Tunnel is a modularly built system showing drilling parameters. This improves the quality and accuracy of the drilling operation which in turn improves productivity and working conditions for the tunnel drill rig.
* Power supply 24V DC
* Power consumption 0,2A
* Working temperature -20 to +50 degrees C
* Environmental protection IP65
* Measurement range 2 x +-60 degrees
* Accuracy +-0,3 degrees
HOLE LENGTH/PENETRATION RATE MEASURING
* Measurement range hole length 0 to 99.9 m, 0 to 99′ 11”
* Measurement range penetration rate 0 to 9.99 m/min, 0 to 32′ 7”/min
* Accuracy length measurement +-1%, min 0.05 m
Before without any instrument
Before with Inclinator system
After without any instrument
After with Inclinator system
With a water leveling system as sight the error can be up to 10 degrees depending on how the rig is located.
With Inklinator system 2N with sight for inclinated holes, the angle is always correct aligned, no matter how the rig is located.